o

o
1goodness2

Monday 21 August 2023

The Rider Never Walks Alone

 







Through the shadows I come waging wars

Waging wars to the warring states

Uplifting folks


And towards fighting the foes

That's my goal

and I share it here, with the doe(s)


If there is anyone out there trying to kill the last great man

Bring them to me

and gather them together to bring them to me!!

For I've won, and a grand victor and champion of all wishes and my dreams!






inifnity plus one

random 'minus, subtract from that, one

Not there, but here

I am the only one!!








The enemy can try out more methods

i shall always and only live

And I shall gather all my forces

to here at this brink of time, nearing

to solidate

and uplifterate! Long live the king, and may he dragonly shall live forever!

While the enemies of various lies underneath and suffucate!




That's my motivate

and if u investigate

u will find I am someone you should've known more before!


Timeless is the king

and truer are the words with and from him!









No comments:

Post a Comment