o

o
1goodness2

Thursday 27 March 2014

-Unknown-

      For a radiocative compartment, there can only be no death rider.  Several signs of aging can be found throughout this region, in particular, if u look beyond the lines in which beds the floorings.
      Rooftop, next door, in the ceiling, anywhere can be an enemy.  We must strike across from these panels, so the troops can get to their right place.  Running this diagonistic module may be as sadistic as Saddam, I can assure you that.  Checklist, pencils, crayons, we gotta need all of those to take care of Iraq.  
       You know this, I know that, there can be hell breaking loose here.  The only viable option we have left, was either to go in Baghdad and take out those drones, take advantage of the airborne feature that they provide, or cut loose - or cut loose.  Really our choice was narrowed to these options.  If someone spoke to me at the time to let the survey team tell us the intel before hand, then I would've known my unknowns.
        Life is a chess game of surgical quantities. Sometimes you play around, and sometimes, someone dies.  When I play the game of court, I like to sandbox, and pull those turds out of the ground, and toss them into the tribal fire prepared for them.  Cooking is not a thing I like to do, but if you would like me to show you, I still have some Iraqi insurgent's finger left in plate, pardon, in the freezer that my uncle gave.  My grandma used to like to cook turmits, small turmits, with her helmet, if you remember in that photo I gave you.  To cook them nicely, you've gotta be expert at various fields. 
        Diplomatics require a man that has manners, and high levels of it.  Take Johnson Johnson for example, ain't he a marvelous example of a responsible man.  I wish I could be just like him!  Without further adue, let's welcome, Mister Big Mac!
        
        If Iraq were our finest target, then I can assure you our obsession was also happen to be on Bin Laden and his family.  We were particularly interested in taking photos of his body.  In the office, fist fights broke out in place to respond the correlated device needs.  How long did that take, no one knows. But one thing for sure, our customer, and the stakeholders enjoyed their paycheck.
       To specialize in what subject? Iraq? Yikes, we've discussed that in the meeting already.  You are not the executive, and you need to find yourself a new job, so you could feed your family and kids, and come to another place every 9am morning. And don't be late, or we'll put sanction on your remaining rights, do you understand?
      
        With power comes anxiety.  I disagree, there was a flip side of that line you missed: customer will like our appreciation.  You are the source, you deserve to be punished, and you shall reap what you sowed.  
      
        To kill them? But for how long? Until the trucks reach its destination, there is no way we are going to execute without appeal!  We can have them in the cookhouse invited being provided that they would be relieved of their bondage.
        Food taste great, if you know how to dice and cut vegetables.  Surgical cancer does not vanish on its own. Military means can suffice their malice, easily, without much warrents needed.  If a pig fails cleanly, then perhaps it's the dorks' delight, and their falsedoing.  Eat your meal everyday, you will feel softer. Taking my loan out of the juicebox may provide certain profolio bases with the right tasks.  


life and death is often inches away, and this time, even closer
it's your choice, my employee, I mean my student





No comments:

Post a Comment