o

o
1goodness2

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Englsh Matters From November 2nd, 2014




        On the translucency of feeble matters, I shall write this.

What is a best way to establish Cargon Centum intimiate relationship with the bi-ence relationship?



On the light of things, while we are on the subject:
   Serenity helps cancelate out noise, combat bigotory and harassic environments.
Oh wait this one is not yet, it was this one planned, hehe, pardon me, spongeward:
   If someone relies entirely on books and guides, then I am afraid I cannot help you.  It won't be worth my time, as well as due to nature's pushes.  The most capable nature would select out naturally, a chore I do not have to do.  Small forces we change, big forces we go along with.  Whether what is considered small or large is subject to different perspectives.
   One helpful tip I can give to make someone more stronger I suppose and capable is: starting young, learn skills that are transferable to other skills, and bank on it.  We'll see persons that don't do this somehow slip down and fall behind relatively to those who did done this way.  This situation been happening for quite a while now, without anyone announced it out; or put in literal format.  I might be the first one stating something along this line.



Aye, true true, thi is good to put here.  Oh wait maybe better to shift to opinion 42, the post, yes ya.

Bu shi shuo zhe zuo le er shen me bu hao, er shi ta zuo le, jiu shang zhe dao le, ta hui yi zhi zui xia qu.  That's the thing about it.  Suo yi wo men de stance has persistently been blocking it from ever coming.  Furthermore, if someone really does this vile way, then what is it seeking.  The thing alone done ain't small matter, but the much bigger symbolized within and under spells concious, or the lack thereof.  This been precisely the reason for our courts.







No comments:

Post a Comment