o

o
1goodness2

Wednesday 3 October 2018

GHD the Terrible






- GHD the terrible, should I call it by that title, it's a compliment I think and plus understates its ugliness
- yep, just everything can't be done with this attempted murderous
- thank goodness I got incredible dodging power and the enduring will to suffer this amount of torture, my organs literally had to shift into alien bio types or something in order to suffer through this hellish odd hell
- the hell can spontangeous arrive, appears in middle of nowhere and quickly engulfs the happytown like a tsunami
- I wouldn't be writing this if I wasn't very irratated
- nothing can be done from it, even regular conversation it's said like a chump-tardo
- having to bark at me in every phrase, and when cannot hear blames others for that problem right
- contempicious little pucker dare to act all like nothing can beat its tauntful rat-fulness, so to speak eh
- the nonsense instability and the barking mishealthy-ness transmits, has infected me I think a little
- I believe the terrorist zergs owe GHD for their stopping of me, the grand lord, their primal counter
- no conversation exists with it.  It's not my "father"
- every word has to be barking, and barked at me, it had pulled me to reply in same manner

- oh my godly, GHD strikes again,  its sounds que shi are unpleasant sounds
- each every moment, so strain-some with it, I may turn into same zombie-er as GHD some day if this trend keeps going, aye ye's
- ta zhen zheng bu zai zuo shi, zai can hu ta de (nonsense) dong-xi which are nonsense
- it's fairly insatiable.  I want to say to GHD: keep away, and get the puck out finally for once
- but then it wouldn't listen, and instead would pinch and won't let go repeating yabba yabba ever sour-pronounciation at a ting that's not a thing, such as whether my writing was perfection (perfection-perfection; beyond perfection)
- I am pretty sure it's rather poor treatment from a "father", to someone with this intelligence level also noble-classed, aye, yeh true
- well oh and this, if I don't leave door completely shut, the distractive sounds from movie and drama show watching would sip through huh.  And it tends to watch silly drama and poor selection of movies, aye, a special favor of poor, maybe to do with the splash of oddness into there, aye, whole-some aye!  (shows no care and no realization of an work environment, and meaning of distraction, what is distraction, how does conflicts generate, and how does distraction work, etc.)




additional tags: also, some of, also of, or some determinatn'es, or than as about issue'es,  hw or, whether also preiou or previous of,




No comments:

Post a Comment