o

o
1goodness2

Friday 29 August 2014

My "Mother"....




My mother is bad of a mother.
It forced me to drink coffee, which I did,
which caused me to wake up at noon
today because coffee does that for me,
which was a reason I had refused.

Uses this excuse, to do some mental activity
like "clearing" mess with my desks...
Does it know what "cause for humanity" means...
It seems straight up like a human controlled by some wild sewage insect,
who is here to cause destruction and stalks me all the time.

Before every single new eventful change, it would probably stick
around me or hours, messing a few things up, because of "organization"...
The desk was clean, no nothing dirt, it moved stuff around,
did some "cleaning" by its over tidy and ofd-centre standards.
For this alone, I hereby on behalf of the entire Panda Brigade,
promise to erase and hang every sheeple there is on earth.
Sieg, heil!  sieg heil!  sieg, heil!



    












No comments:

Post a Comment