o

o
1goodness2

Monday 30 June 2014

Honesty Prevails Sheeples





Things sheeples would like to say or see:

• full commitment in taking little words seriously
• society becoming a talkative nation, a nation depends on gossip, depends on the way and doing of the tongue
• corrupt social notions to serve sheeple's irrational mind (and ultra narrow and delusional as well)
• I have police protection, are you really going to mess with me, you can't get me anyhow
• I find you pathetic, and I will continue to harass you, 'cause that's who I am, and there is nothing you can do about it, with the police shield I have
• I will continue to rob you through equality, I am afraid you'd just have to stand there and take it, for the govenment serves me no matter what I do - the stuff I received yesterday 'd be here anyways, they ain't gonna change
• what's wrong, got picked on by someone so retarded and worthless, and sick to the head too, how do you feel about that? How that I had said nothing through out this time of very surprising royal treatment I had received?  You know, I am physically weak and worthless to be here; does not belong to be here by any natural order, but I will just continue to harass, call you names, and threaten you, because I can, as much sick and disgusting as it sounds - most importantly, and I want to.  The police system keeps me shielded, it only gives you problem or deterence, while the economic system provides me hyper nutrients, and the media system never say a single bad thing about me, you feelin' me yet, normal human!
• with the current trend, how do you feel about we going to take over the place all while CNN only reports Iraqi insurgents, in no time, my normal person, hm?
• we'll be super rich soon, by then if we find you nice, we'd return your car and houses to you, and food, yeah
• deprivation of assembly doesn't hurt us at all, neither does illegal to bare a fist in public!  Nor does any of the equality-ism treatment.  How do you feel about that, crappy capable hard-working normal and a true human?


    000000O000000  000ooo000ooo000   ooooo0O0ooooo    o0o ooOoo o0o

No comments:

Post a Comment