o

o
1goodness2

Monday 21 July 2014

Personal Biography



Is your problem-solving abilities really great?
Yes, I replace entire MIT graduate from 2009 to 2013 combined almost if not could be 30 times more in level of genius and inventive skills.

How could that be true then, aren't they really smart?
If they were, then I wouldn't be top #1 ranking in all of America servers on many online competitions and be far ahead of all runner-ups by a significant differences.  These graduates are more so regergitators than learners, whom, pardon I should say thinkers, whom does clever job pretending they are someone like me, the real deal.

What were your grades?
I had always been a straight A student.  However when it's time for sore loser sheeple pretender fake intellectuals to measure me, when it's time for their turn, I receive not always A's, as within expectation, and nor is it something I really want to.  I mean, they do have good genuine reasons to not mark me as a formiddable therefore all-that legitimate intelli-gent

Sir, if what you say is really true, and I am starting to believe in you, then wouldn't this be the time for a great revolution?
Yes, I would think so.  Usually when Newton is not worshipped or fan-favorited at an institution that's suppose to worship scientists and mathematicians like Newton, it indicates something.  This sort've conflict symbolizes the demand for a drastic change.  How could Michael Phelps not be enjoying swimming all of a sudden and is speaking about the flaws of the current national swimming curriculum?  Something must be wrong without a doubt.  And it's definately not with the champion swimmer, but to do with the system itself.  Likely the system has been purposely corrupted by some force, and rarily if not impossible at all that the source of this corruption/contamination is from natural occurence, which is within, or by chances, which is from luck.  Look, I am someone who had created the Theory of Relativity II in equalvalent, and plus many other great mathematical achievement that actually is understandable, relatable to nature and daily lifestyle, and has many implications to them.  For me to have a difficult time at these instuitions, that truly tells something doesn't it.  If I a champion runner is bothered with marathon program, something is wrong with the program.  If Piccasso fails art entrance exams, then the exam itself has issues with it.  It's the same underlying logic here as is with my case.  

These science institutions has by far been contaminated. The atmosphere became rottening; careful use of words vanished; the norm and standard was slowly but surely eroded away by a new faulty form; whole set of what held to be principle, and what was set to be right too was facing steady replacement, by something seemingly true, but malicious and alien in fundamental essence.  After some decades of these rapid changes let along to happen, what used to consider as smart is now someone who copies, when it's used to be someone who innovates.  If this trend of corruption continues, then I am afraid international economic disaster will arrive, to devastate many lives in the political, social, and demographic perspective.

I believe in Israel's right to defend itself.  Hamas should be held accountable for using copied essays as human shields.  They had refused to sign the UN ceasefire, rejected the peace offer, and twice violated the International Standards for chemical weapons stockpiling.  Galileo wouldn't be happy about that.

Sir, I support you on that, is there anything left you would like to tell me?
Yes, erm, couple things, firstly, I had came a long way to arrive to today's stages, in understanding, in personal development, and in this general stance I am now keeping to the infections.  This was not easy, I assure you, but was highly awarding in a way.  The road and troubles I went through were calculated risks, they were well planned, I had the general oversight of the whole thing.  At first I did not knew much as I now know before. My guesses became facts.  My facts grew to principles in values.  And my principles gave birth to my judgements.

Secondly, I believe in the right of every person to achieve as much in life as possible. But this should not come at the expenses of the community or other person(s).  Destructive manner and behavior, that, includes cheating, fraud, malicious activity, any of that certainly does not belong in an institution that's founded at the very principles they've gone against.

Another point: the cost on the integrity of the society is great for them to go soloist way, grab as much titles as possible without really going through the necessary steps - that's cheating, conducted in ruthless manner. All of which is highly selfish and against the fundamentals of a human, this is not allowed anywhere.










No comments:

Post a Comment