o

o
1goodness2

Tuesday 14 October 2014

=Opinion=





<> knowing an island exist there, 53km away, and doesn't knowing it exist, let's say, make all the difference in life sometimes
<> going more expensive while larging differs from becoming larger and more complex while expense don't increase.
<> the expense tend to be on the subtle and quite-er side of things - harder to detect
<> give me a kind person and I will give you a preyer to that kind person.  Defence is necessary to counter vicious predators, and kindness don't do effective
<> defence for disease does not share transferability much in most cases with defence vs natural harms, and defence vs darkness: these can be said as fairly independent

<> as fellow players might know: orc race in warcraft tend to be expensive units, with powerful damage output and health bar, while it costs a lot, while night elves are slightly more number based, just slightly.  The most powerful race would indeed be one race where its cost is low, while its health bar is medium. This would eventually out perform others while other folks thinking, wait a second, are they cheating, and how much are they cheating.
<> If I were to choose, I'd want to be a commentator of winners, than being a winner.  I would rather be both than just being a winner.  For being a winner implies that I participate a contest that's not built by me.  So then how much of a winner am I if I am trying to win other people's competitions.  To be top, one should aim to be a commentator of everyone, than a winner of all contests, hehe, though surely being a winner of all contests isn't a bad idea either, just that ain't fit for my goal nor my destinied position that is, yes, hehe

<> peace and perfect world is an illusion and will forever be.  I think overall, and almost in all each little circumstances it's being skeptic about such appearances would give greater net output of saved energy and so on than being aggressive about capturing or anticipating or participating it
<> many baiters (which most would be bad than good) would use this want and thirst, this desire for a peaceful nice world to do their thing.  Being "good" at often times is an illusion.  My suggestion is that all people be tune down on their thirst for a ever happy world: there is almost no disbenefit for being "negative" about this wish.  And being "good" is often operating on phony words inserted by the plotter-competitors.  This is very true - most folks do not realize at all when their mind has been augmented by them evils, for this simple example proves it: most folks think it's direct word that change person, when in reality there goes far more embedded words and ideas: it will be precisely those unsaid words, implied, that tackle onto the mind and change the person to be more of a fool, a someone else's puppet.  My life stance is one I call omni-realism, where I absolutely wish there would be a terrible world, instead of a absolute happy everlasting good world.  This gets me dodge lots of baiters, at sametime retains all the benefits of wishing for such goals, I think so.
<> similarly, I also like to go the opposite of the "standard general" tendencies of wishes: instead of having midas touch, I like to have 1-dollar touch.  So instead of wishing I myself could turn junks into pricey possessions (commodities) like gold, I wish I myself could turn every most prized item to $1.  Oh hey, same result would be achieved, the difference is that I reduced others than boosting just myself.  This works very well in a world filled with shadow competitors and cunning-ready-ers, while not as optimum in a perfect perfect happy ever lasting goodness-filled world.

<> becoming what others wish me to be would be much of a being someone's tool, especially how those others are folks I wouldn't open myself completely to (lower my armor to).  My plan for meself is to become what God wishes me to be.  Allah the most merciful and gracious, give me more apple pies, by noon, without Arabic mathematicians counting my quarters, thank you

<> no matter how caring I get or anyone(s), pain is still and forever will be a relative term, in the whole grand scheme view of things.  The level of pain, most painful levels, goes on everyday, but depends on how we view it.  Take cells for example, most cells end up sacrificed completely for the goal of the whole body, roughly speaking, so then don't they end up basically gaboozo-ed all the time, and aren't their pain the same stuff we can feel since the nerve endings are almost same material.  If two creatures have the same nerve cable, then perhaps the pain they feel are both same, just that some viewer tend to ignore the other one completely simply because it's a cell than some thing looking more like itself visually.  Even if we go hyper caring about everything, and be sympathizing with all cells, then we gotta look at plants too.  Plus, the whole nerve system, the entire plant may not feel pain, but the each basic part of it may does.  In addition to that, the pain may be intrepreted by the plant as fun or good thing.  So then herein we see that vividly that all things depend on dependsion.

<> smart designers use senses than logic.  The human language is limited in capturing the beauty of the world.  What song is word first than tune on second-prior seat.  For me designing next cities, many attributes of things, each object, and their connections included, so it's tangible and their intangible things I look at - during course, no logic will be used.  Logic often tangles itself and turns into fool's gold, awarding on appearance, and once starts project and gets to mid range way, the diver/explorer realizes it's unworth it, but would be too late to quit or cancel.  Logic also can be highly difficult to master, it resembles a factory: if not finished, completed, finished construction, it's not usable - highly contrast to a biological organ, it can be used since infant, though production is tiny, it can produce as much earlier - often paying back the loan and investment early
<> there are two types of un-know-ers: folks that haven't noticed, or humanoids that refuse to know.  If I am a folk that's haven't noticed, I would stay away from the humanoids that refuse to know: as need-less to say, they would dragger me down and hold me back
<> rise of peasant in the last 70 years is my serious concern.  We urgent law and order back.  There desire more manliness and their intercept charge more in those place: whether exam room, or admission centre, or classrooms, or school grounds - if there is a problem, yo I will solve it, check out my arrest warrant while my officer revolves it

----------- ------- --------- --- --- -- ----------- ----- ----- -------










    ```




No comments:

Post a Comment