o

o
1goodness2

Monday 27 October 2014

Local Gang Leader Exposed



He goes by the name "old leery"




$               $
$            $            $
$                     $
$$$$$$$$$$




Additional Tags: didnt' go too far, heck, I am always coolio, I alwasy composed,  watch the sheeps, not this guy, I have a watchlist,  random peasant, ugly looking,  selective memory, filtered it out,  paradoxic nature, unfortuna,  yes,  ya, ok,   planet green, my comment,  fraud, mega fraud, the worst criminals we ignore on here,  and surely woudln't talk in this lyricsl,  ok that's it for now,  some of my days I am slightly dazed, due to surpression,  laptop wobble,  that's about it for now for tag section,  mistook him for one of those primal hideious hobbyless fiend,  those roothenchild, aye



No comments:

Post a Comment