o

o
1goodness2

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Opinion 37




I have to address it.  I wouldn't address it if it didn't bothered me:  GHD is quite infectious, very infectious, aye.

Its timing of replies are 3 seconds off, too early, or too late. About time when someone assume it will say no more, then sudden a speech.

Does its pronounciation always too loud, hurt the ears of listener, I am certain does.  Sends me blasted to airways like in mario 2 with the for a (and always lacked a fitting word) better word: blar!ng-ing-ing-ly loud, aye.

By the way folks, yeppers, if my typing seems to be a little bit different punctuation and all, it has a lot to do with the speed of my typing and the speed I read things.

Best to avoid the negative-land, as I had noticed yeh.  The more right potrayl of it even, sips and amplifies the infection, true.


Yep, mighty LY and GHD both does pull a strain on me, and it's very hard to resist into or recover from.


Sharp beak, bright eyes, light skeleton, swift feather, what is it?  It's a superman, it's a plane, oh wait it's an mighty bird!



Late night, at time of writing this, ah-ha found a solution to the heat loss issue in this cold room writing iPad inside cotton fillings on a mattress.  The solution is to put head and arms inside - toward a completely inside position.

Doing so as I've experienced just now limits my typing speed - the backspace key becomes an occasion.

Though not the most perfect position nor the ultra convenient, I think it's fine (a fine trade-off).

Misclicking and bump unecessarily to parts of screen might be frequent, a slight un-want, while damps the overall-ee, which is in the surplus, by not much.

As soon as exited the position and returned to earlier, became feeling utter cold.  Though with that expense, came at quickerness (plus the better efficiency, also accuracy) of typing.




Philosophy of the day: 瞎搞比不搞还糟糕。
^ this does not limit to non-educated persons
^ 瞎搞者可以被定为比不开始者还要不好




As soon as I join back, ahh warmth floods me, good good.  Check-car-go!





If killing is called schooling,
stabbing is called venturing,
kidnapping is called phunding.
Then, aye, we more need more chopping, 
from ghenghis khan, on these opposcists.

If kidnap is called conjuring,
stealing is called permitizing,
then that's english alright,
and they will be recondosized.
(that's only fair, right)



Love everything that you do and see.
Love the criminals, accept the criminals,
kiss the criminals, document the criminals.
Lay out their picture on computer desktop,
print them out as poster size and hang 
them on the wall.  Return to step 1,
now do the same with their jail photos.




LYGHD STRIKES AGAIN
- wow this entry wouldn't be first, lyghd just began again, like once it starts a trip, it would last forever
- hardly possible to write anything while it's screaming, and yes al-ways screaming about nothing
- damn it, just spitting on and all, be right back, turning on the audio recorder, will resume after this
- it kept raging on, now that I am back, ok see now I have seriously lost my composure, and feeling unable to write as properly as 15 minute ago, or as 8 hours ago, or ss yesterday day
- what was gonna be the 1st point is now pushed to 5th.  ly and ghd both acted like shen-jing nutheads until the roof collapsed so to speak of my composure, while felt it was nothing probably as it usually does, a truly unbelievable set of oddness, incapability and over-capability demonstrated combined so to speak
- I think just before this one, in 8 minute ago, my writing level was precisely far well better, now I feel much shaky and basically words all foggy (fogged up) I think
- it kept on and on, until the hostage breaks or something shi ta men de goal (is their goal)
- this was originally designated as first point, I had it all organized plus all planned.  One can see the effect of that follow-up rage session (escalation it was) did to my writing - beauitful changes huh.  Right now I cannot even remember that first point I had planned, so I will wait, be right back, will resume once got it down.
- nothing of these say are right, it's all false info. I felt like Saddam 50 times being falsely accused by courts, except this time I didn't piss somebody off like he did, and it's own parents doing the court
- ghd hai jun ran participate, xiang ge total.. well, ghd.  It hao shi bu ken sheng, negative bu cun zai de shi goes participate in so much
- it's hardly possible to write these, which I expect by the way, as any spontangeous (another) session could begin, or at minimum some glaring shoutings (screeches)
- situation changes, my planned 8-9 points, or could go more, turned into different, due to another segment of nonsense lyghd raging rhino charging rampant-rapid drama occured.  My composure and planned points plus writing excellence had been completele distroted by this, and as I am writing right now, I could completely feel this
- in a world void of compassion, these two manages to pull it off.  All terrorists will pay, will be delighted have their spines pulled out, by rohan soldiers, all 6 billion of the fiendish terrorists
- such blindness, such oddity, such illness, ly and ghd are as mental as mental-ness itself.  I bet these ones wouldn't quit yelling and punching around until I nuclear weapon all of them or the hostage starts bleeding visually (visiblely)
- I felt and feel hostaged, this happens everyday.  So I have come used to, which perhaps is not a good thing, as I may have become too used to it
- during childhood, the unhealthy reflex had developed: I learned that going groaning would lessen the intensity and length of the rhino charge rage screech session from continueing
- then lately, the reflex no longer yielded back the previous adapted-to results
- they are gonna scream and do the rush until my health issue develop?  Me had to shift organs to block earlier ones from worsen
- timing of the ordeal was also out of no where
- it's mega nerved-up like before again: will pull, and pull, and not strained enough, just gotta go another, then another, ok we done no, and then another and another, that's how it goes escalating and nerved-up is
- well itself can display the ugliness to itself and rage uncontrollable, why gotta show it to me, present it all to me, and drag me along with it.  Me does not want to see.  Makes me wonder if lyghd wants me to be infected by its ugliness and shenjingzhi-ness along
- that's about it for now, I've got an audio sample.  It's mainly parts of the last remaining drama ordeal session
- I was planning on doing great things, I have many things to do.  By this session and especially hou lai you jianshang qu de utter ugly scream screech "competition", the yesterday recovery strategic shielding work all becomes reverted
- Lyghd just has to strike, have a fuss everyday huh.  How polluted and rather almost zergy I would have to say looked to me by its vilelism level indicated from the gibberish mimikery reasoning it was making up, a number one sign of someone vile
- all of my recovery sessions require my strategic manuvers, which does cost a hectic load of energy.  For that reason, I can at max commonly negate 40-70% of the whithering received
- I refused, simply would not participate in, join up, pulling up a chair with them to reply and reason with, the statement was totally fussily terrorism insolence rubbish.  Neither as learned from past experiences would it actually do anything better, raising a positive atmosphere and all.  The point of ly's rage is to rage, the content does not matter.  And aye look at how poorly organized and mis-info and trivia-talk (things 3-year old could say and accuse with) its talk is, a pure evidence. In addition, I would not like filths to even speak the word "tranquality of moonwell", those psychotic filthlings!
- this matter does relate to closely and correlates with the 6 billion terrorist zerg civilizations and this very planet are facing.  I will massacre them from cities to cities!  Their organs rains up like fireworks in the sky.  All 6 billion of the zergs, I will find ways to strike them, if it takes large networks of concentration camps, I will just do that.  I will pulverize their entirety, torture a few worst ones caight fantastically on live broadcast. (the stuff, poetry I had up 17 minutes ago which was the initial formulation time, was better than this I gotta say, yeh: flow-y, rhymetic, there was couple content costly for me to remember as of now-ah) (add: I will cut off their tendons and parts, disemble the zergies totally, and skin them apart while keeping a grin or smile.) (if radiation substance are required, then we'll do that)
- there are many points can be said and are not posted here.  I think my writing this time and thought flow surely of course did not go very crisp as before, though still quite good.  Probably had to do with the session, and in particular the last dramatic ordeal segment suddenly added and forced me to charge around like weirdo nutheads like them had infected me the most.  The whithering and enfeebling, on I can still feel it.  Moreover, it's crisis worthy that I get this happier feeling after the storm is gone 'cause I know they won't mention it nor any other topic rage on for another 3 safe hours.  If they do resume on this topic or another, it's very likely due to different ending of the last drama, which I can detect and know the pattern, apperance, and all of, yeh.
- by the time of this, here, I still have not remembered the first point intended, or was there a first point I began to wander.  Plus there were two other things I could not recall but had in mind yesterday night.  This just goes to show how whithering the session done by lyghd the freakish freak disgusting disgraceful psycho had been (I will decaptate its brains out and the 6 billion zerg amass, hoorah), as I never unable to re-trace back the thing I had remembered.  Lyghd, one last note to u: just quit screaming, directly at a person.  It has a combination of world exclusive illness, which makes it unique, that really kicks off if it rages.  It rages too ruthlessly when it's at homes which is a behind door place.  I think by that alone, it's dispicable and it needs to go (be banned and transported to far far away).  The illness combination pretty much is: absolute blindness to others' existence itself, whoo, ain't that a mega-top-it-all one, and its rage-lyghd-ness (yes I got this term trademarked).
- by now, and by the way was added after publish, these can be said as additional edits, I think the coldness lyghd had caused, that sudden body temperature drop is leaving me having digestive track problems which I rarily have, almost never have by myself, oh jee
(and as always, by the ways, the font rarily transmit my pronounciation, nor my vigilance so to speak, yeh, just so to note)
- in addition, yes right now I do feel that itchy feeling, feeling have to add more and more.  I realize where it's from: from seeing, witnessed, saw such world crimes and can't disect it or warm it dry (in chambers), plus to do with the 6 billion incompotent vileling peasantry pollution zerg cancer amass (their state, trend & growth, level of hideousness and all), aye!
- by the way, later added, by 16 minutes later or so of last entry point in this here, I feeling much more restored, the whithering had been conquered by my positive forces.  It had began to dissapate, I feel energized more than ever (very relatively) right now at time of writing as I writing (heh-heh, giggles)


For the sake of notifying them the past history, aka the because of those slight notices (hehe, ya hard to word in English using flat computer font now, ye-ah),
     If anybody sees my whithered-ness or not as well-nourished-ness, know besides all the Sauron policies had disenfranchised to me, here are some of the two:
— the bed I had for a very long time resulted in my curvy back to neck area.  The bed was a curved one, the body contoured to its shape due to body's own weight (by gravity pulling down), plus lyghd cancer's suppression of telling not to move
— some folks concerned about me seeing my different walking posture and might think it's me.  It's not me, it's the shoes.  Those shoes I wore were inappropiate, they were the ones that had made my body bent forward, grown into adaptation of the shoes










The equation of the entire universe would be as big as the universe itself - infinity.






Uphold natural order.  There is a far shortage of citizens in America supporting natural order.  What, do they like disnatural order?  Fine, then replace that leg bone and upgrade it with a metal fit (replacement), it's stronger.  Heh, lol.



One of my mission is to end dis-natural orders.

Disnatural
Abnatural
Unnatural




\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\ \\\\ \\\\ \\\\\ \\\\\\\\
It's my job to end bigotory.
It's my job to crush the liars.
It'd my job to engalvenize those dishonesty humanoid types.

Facilities will be built for them, that which the purpose is not to boost them, but to tendrilize them.

Galvanize those judicial compounds and I will fill this meritol hearings.  Evacuate the blobs (medical term for zerg corpses) immediately.  

We might need enough camps and sanction boxes, yar, to group up all the zergs - there is all 6 billion of them, that's 12 0's.

Dissect all zerg pests, dissect all of them.

Aye! The mighty cancer zergs, I will cure (kill) them all, slice them all, sew them all!
Let their stolen houses bash on its body, and their stolen cars weight them under the tracks!
My beautiful worms, get some pepper sprays, I will indeed gladly spray you dead.
Slaughtering them across rivers, toss them down buildings and bridges,
one after the other, thousand by thousand, ah it's world dumping day, a beautiful scene~
////////// //// //// //////// ///// ////












No comments:

Post a Comment