o

o
1goodness2

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Long Pages of Gibberish


(revived old draft)

Long pages of gibberish you said? Imported from where?  The Long on Long pages of gibberish looks magnificant! Sir! Tell me where these goods may have comed from.

The zergs are the majority now, Major, what do we do?  I dont know sir, really, I have no clue.  We can alter the legislative compartment via purge of missile command post officers.  My jiggling unstoppable fat pockets can look nicely now it's hidden under my suit.  What's your favourite color of suit in poker? Wait-wha, why are you asking me this sir, I am not a gambler.  Just answer, is it diamond or liquor. I dont think sir. Then off to a pony, you little pansy.  Drink this, or we'll fire you, cancel your device, and ship you to Tally Men!  I heard they are 50 kilometers away east of Cart Pool.  Yes, and we will air drop you there, and you will have absolutely, no, icecream.  Nooo, not lack of ice cream, anything but ice cream, sir!  Ok, then do you like diamonds or spades, cards or dice more you prefer?  I will take the drink.  Thatta ma boy!

They are majority, as this report shows, at various sectors, if not.. all of this. Sir.

Ok, that's enough uh-oh news, sound the alarm, school is here, the soup kitchen is right next door, go ahead, lads, shop all that you can  to afford!


Gibford will afford Harvard once Rudolf will Madolf ma'dolf.  Wait wha. Be no surprised, sire, English can be a tongue twisting language.  Well yeah, yes, if it's fundation is flawed then how could it not be.

Speaking of which, how is the multi-task ongoing for you sir. Do you need a workout, or perhaps toss the dice into the juice or two, a lemonade drink? sir? Perhaps

        I am not even playing this dice game, ha ha ha. Sound the bells, school is here, homie. Where did you find that t-shirt, it's gonna be difficult for me to wash it.  Listen, yeh, great line I had invented earlier: if you are on a tie with a Jew, you are losing.  You are the one losing then, and rather big time I tell ya, let me telling ya.  Yeah, that's true, now that more I think it, digging deeper, with ma logic pepper spray, yay!
        Stay away from that long-range fella, he does long range attacks. His missiles are homing. Aye-aye, my homie, I heard you loud and clear.  What's useful in life? Nothing.  Yeh, true that,  yeh, yes,  kinda true.
        Principles in value which will dig deeper may adequate my funding machine.  Whenever a minion is healed, gain 2 attack.  That doesn't sound like me, yes, it's that phrase.  Having no basic human in-person personal space coordination compontent? Verbal deficit, that must be sign, it's tha signature of that one. It who must not be named.  It's alright. Nah, it's not alright.  Not alright it's. Earth spirit fed the other team too many. Uh-oh, now the enemy team carry becomes..ah unstoppable, like marshmellow raining on top of ceiling, got it stuck there. Ah, I miss marchmellow however much, for many years.
        Psychotic individuals must be rid off, that's a prime principle, yes I think we could have at it with that one, Jimmy. Keep it, and finders skippers.  Skipping classes, something I used to do with my teddy bear all, night, long.  Sing it! Sing it with me.  Random number generator digging me favor this turn, this match, yes this time it giving me good deal, ah good good, feeling of being liked.  Feeling of accomplishment surging beneath Oldbama's next curphew ceremony.  There cannot be two bird buzzard on one team, agreed?  Yes, I am a vulture and I approve this message.  On behalf of all Americans, I think hunter decks in WoW are too popular and overpriced.  Standing poised and acting majestic, that's Oldbuttmark alright. Very faking the pretendious pretend-o sing song, how to say, ah yes, remember it now - standing poised and acting determined.  Put your real serious face on, baffoon. We could hire another hollygaywood actor you know.  Crackhead son of a beauty queen pageant, hello, how did we sell this many balloon before new years ceremony.  You sir, have a fantastic mind. Thank you, I am speedy and quick, and dreamweaving, or who knows what I am doing. Does an insect know what a spider is doing? Ha, gotcha, and aye, yes, so brilliant. Brilliance is my next door neighbor.  Then I took its house.  Priests are gay, they can visit saudine fish anytime. Let a camel lick them, that will make them more, soggish, pardon, less soggish, ah, does not roll off the tongue quicker.
          As good as my interest rates should go, there can be no rights for anyone unless my lesgislative compartment figure out the new assembly policies for various social groups.  Pardon me for saying this, audience, but as better as it could get, my pants seems to be made consistently throughout up of diapers. Who gave me this huggies?  It must be you, Mr.Secretary, come over here and explain this at once! How dare you embrass me like this. In front of the whole wide world!  I said it doesn't matter sir, you are an actor anyways.
           Gotcha, so I cannot make mass profits unless professionalize my misfits, understood.  Ah, I am so rich, oh I wish I was.  My cousin is so rich that he used the 1 million dollar cash to heat his broken heating system than to use wood.  That's not rich, that's foolishness. Nah-uh, his income is 6 million per minute.
           About my terrorist activity, sir, rough circusmtances, pardon, I should say this in Arabic. Translator! Right this way! Here is your seat.  Ok, now let's resume, rough circumstances, ah no same mistake again. Ok take 2, let's try this again.  Rough excruciating circumstances can turn any funny bunny personality individual into a hazardous bigot hater, agreed? True or not?  Yes we agree, you are a personal example of it, you boardlicker!
           Get those pants-sagging store-looting freed slaves off the streets. Or else I will dip you in ovens. No jokes.  Sir, you cannot do that. That's a breach of the international standards of human rights and practices. Hell no, I write that thing, now I am changing it, it's only a violation of teddy town standards, so get up here and show me where your hands are at, so I could take you to jail, and let you face the robot judge!  Noo, not the robot judge, never the robot judge!
            Send me flying to all immediate destinations, so I can have tumoil, goo-dial, and freemoil turtle oils! Yes, oils. I've got oils, now time to upload that to my virtual farm account, so I can beat my friend who is a level 54.
           Disasters cannot be prepared for, they can only be mourned for. Thus, derived philosophy, central point, central philosophy: be an effective, effiencit, really good mourner, basically!  Ah, better than any other moral of the story I've heard sir. Yes, indeed it is, thankies.  Effectiveness ich just as important as efficiency in war machine. We shall upgrade our combat troops to visit many chicago cities and American towns. This would take aproximately 17 days and 8 hours of flight. Can we do this before Sad Damn strikes again. We'll have to Been through La Dens first, that place, oh yes, filled with Tally Mens I tell ya. Their weapons are old, but their top band, oh ye, I tell ya, is one of the first. What's it called... oh I remembers now: it's the Tally Bands. They scored a streak of 18 consecutive years of rule on various music song awards. It had been the top music of choices by people and the most downloaded across all regions of Rabbits.  Rabbits are said always in plural, 'cause we can't have a rab', it's a rabbit for short.

           If you can't share a bad news with a friendly, then that's not a friendly, not even a neutral, that's an enemy, and you need to shove a missile to their places.  Perhaps use toxic ammo to cause infection all over that faker vileling's zombie parts, which will either end it in miserable long durational death, or some legislative interesting resultant merits. Either way, it will suffer, unfortunately the max we could do with these things is to bring a at max eight to 9 percent of the pain and suffering it deserve.

          A tooth for a tooth, that's a good slogan for the dark tooth fairy.  While other kids were taught childhood dreams, I was spoken to about killings and murders, and fake stories of torture.  That, was not good, but hey, what's been done has been done. Y'all shoulda managed better, frigging bloody humanoids 2 legs. It's a serious matter, and y'all took it lightly. Ain't my fault now something hits u back now, inconsiderable ego-obsessed freaks. I always knew u all must be ego-obsessed, yeah you freak.  You [are], you [are] ego obsessed, and you are a freak, yes u are. I dont see animals this vile, perhaps u all are the only animals, but they are humans, and through yo twisted lens, you never look at things right. Not knowing what's right so much so that just like Billy the sheep, you think you are right. And whenever others talk to you about reasons, you interpret it as something else. If you are this hooligan, yet determined, then nature will punish you. For I am nature, and nature is right, at last ate bar! At last ate bar! At last who ate bar!

         Run down this bloody road of sufferage, littered with bodies, half reconizable, half not, and show me where your leg went, little trash sheep.  You 'caused this you know, you brought it. It's not an accident.  Nothing is an accident, my friend, my sheep,  nothing is a coincidence.

        Chainsaw Bikes Turbo Jet 3400 is on sale, obtain yours today, by turning in 8 Zomb points! Lots of other prizes are available for redeam, be sure to bring yo Resumei drinks funbackpacks plus your cover Zombie tickets!

         Turtles, bunnies, stop chewing on that zombie's head, here, have some freshly BBQed zombie ribs! Yayy! Meals for everyone! Everyone is well fed now. Yay! Meals for every normal creatures on Earth. Peace loving bunch!

                  Some say life is music. Life is dancing - life is all about the rhythm.
                  I agreed.  We should increase the pace of us dancing on zombie's chewed-up starved limbs!
     
Where is your testament of freewill, huh. Yeah, where?

Silos needed

Harvester, under attack

Recovery

Recovery speed

Conserve... save some energy, young one,  or old hag that won't listen and always sabotaging. To them both



      Me not wanna, me don't wanna enter junkville. Twitch is junkville. Public is junkville

      Vindication, Vindication, medication. Gravedigger, come here.  And ahh, the sweet memory of ol' days. I still remember, remembers it like yesterday.  Resonate, and highlight your common feelings with another.  Road to success.  Learn how to live


       Ok, yeah, if war is for profit, then shall we say next now, miracle Johnson, that prisons are for profit, colleges are for profit, then what's next, marriage is for profit? Good, then, let's sell our organ parts of our families for even more profit. That will boost the economy and pay off the loans right? That will keep interest low, right? And that's capitalism for ye, right

      Timing is the key, and let time waste no further.  The time is mana.  Time waits no further! Hurry, sisters, we shall traverse through the woods to Thrallmar


      By the er, which, has, at, there, on, where, therefore, we shall do this. Here we have it.  We sincerely appologize again the English has been disincluded from the list, it's no longer a valid language from now on - it's a tongue twisterer


Don't make life purposely difficult for someone, especially if it's just a stranger, (which is a usual case anyway). This is the proverb of the day. Ah yes, nice nice, aye, yeah, (ultra nice) yes.  Learn how to live



    Back to Captain Dork mode. Captain Dork says a lot of things.  The time is 11:54pm.  I do not know what's happening. I am announcing the time. I like doing what I like doing.  That's what I am doing. I am announcing the time, the time is 11:54pm.


          And I am keeping them (those words, conjuctioned-up words you see there, yes) in essence form, yes, so you guys could name it later.  Oh, smart! You sir, isch smart!  Yes, I keep them in essence format so you guys could give it a name, a term, whichever, later.  Smart of me eh, yes, ultra brilliance (brilliant).  (who would've thought, right) wink wink, especially how I came up with the thing, to describe it, that thing, that is, wink wink.  Ok wink no further sir.  Ok sir, yes sir.

I like bringing stuff out, to literal format. This is to say the implied, the stuff hidden beneath, the unspoken language and words, I put it, bring it out to literal format, writing.

Anywho here is such case:

I like the ones who support supremacy, I really do. I think the ones that support idea of supremacy are all good folks.  Supremacy, the way they use it, which is the normal way to use it, implies, means, that it's a active, in the open, light (as oppose to sinistry) form of supremacy. It's never used to talk, denote to the shadow one - shadow supremacy. The shadow supremacy is not called

^ #smart  #highlyIntelligent  #wise



Dance to the curriculum they gave ya!
You been out of the community for 8 years for getting your degree.


I think the college-educated males are the most interesting demography group on earth



Anywho, tomorrow we continue to this.  Now we are back joining us with anchor is the famous well known scientist... philanthroatoadpiss Julian Gaysange!

Yeah indeed, so I plan to do this way, and I will do this way. The sunshine in northern places look different, anyone notices, geographical plain, the longtitude, lattitude thing, more northern nations, closer to either poles, whether north pole or south pole, which is a continent, and north is just all ice, whichever it may be, the sunshine, I notice, ye notice too, is a little less yellow-ish color, while on the equator, it's a whole lot yellowish.  Yellowish sun ray and greenish jungle always go together. Yeh, ya notice

Anywho, anyhow let's bring it on, this may be the longest gibberish blog post we can go. Let's see how long it can be, at the longest.  Who cares if someone is smart, ye, John, you are smart, so is Gary, so is Lloyd. What's important is that you have heart.  If you have heart missing, then you are auto disqualified. Sorry, a chain without a 4th leg is not a chair no matter how shiney you may look or expensive you are right now. The customer take it home and is gonna hate it.  The customer will want to return it, just like how girls reject you.

Have a taste of this, now I get you mind hooked, baited.

The mind is far more greater importance than the physical. It carries greater importance than the body, which is physical. The mind decides things, and the physical shape it to what's it come.

Gorillas may be laughable, (and often fun to stare at), but they are no way repulsive.  We find them foreign, but ain't repulsive as those scoudels we often pick up the scent of amongst this neighborhood street, you know what I am saying?

Everything is wrong with the world, everything, every aspect, any problem we can find, may spot and stumble to, has to do with the citadel and plus straightforwardly the zergling amass.  We will take them down, we'll hand it to them, we'll provide them take out service. And we'll murder those little problem-emitter sources.  This is not to say they deserve it, but by far the universe believes they deserve injust, cruel and utter unreasonable punishments.  wink wink

Now tell me what I was winking to or at. Guess it. Or I will guess for you. You sent me yo right the day you were born. Guess what those winks meant, or for, if you dare, or can.



Font abuse, font spam, are violations of international legislative order of interest hedge fun party. It's a constitutional breach of geneva convention of blah-blah, with blah-blah, on the blah-blah, while blah-blah mentions blah-blah of blah, where as blah may bleh-blah blahhh under these judicial areas.

Or let me quantitive easing your mama, sludge.  Some people may be from slums in Asia. Some people maybe from there. But you guys seem to be from sewage water. Ya migrated out of there, no?  Perhaps I should stop asking, as it's paying attention and like-a-like-a to you fiends, which u r ugly, for eternity and are stuck with that ugly face of yours.


Shaman decks are dangerous. I fear shaman decks the most - as they can summon those totems and then power them with the ultra buff card. If I ain't got no defender on board, it comes right in, takes the pie out of my pocket in a swift single turn.


六点十六分钟,A date which will live in infamy

if it weren't for significant, I wouldn't have left it
(for its significance, aye, yepee, yea'h)



Principles in which we hold can lever those in need during a turmoil economic value if the nationalistic value of nearby city blocks can verify that of the townships and provincial member parliamentary executives' offerings.





Additional tags: physics, math, chemistry, the amazing periodic table, none other than the periodic table of elements,  ideas,  women are as worthy as tranportative equity margins,  the psycho are birth defects,


No comments:

Post a Comment