o

o
1goodness2

Saturday 18 October 2014

Poking Fun at Putin and Dictator Xi













Additional Tags:  quad,order, playing anthm in my mind,  quarky, hollow, un-upright, death-minded,  peasant humanoid, agriculture-amass,  largest gang,  this agrilcuture lame-r gang,  tosses seeds, copied from guides, so what, no skill either,  unfit-o's, aye,   improvement, upgrade, construction project, factory, bio, evolution,  |putin you hairy rat, come over here, bald-man, hahaha joking,   soviet power, anthm of rakdos, orzhov, dimir,  numbers hypnotsis,  lyghd is whenever, and every-where-ra,  presents ugliness to me,  it shrunks its throat, squeeze intensely, I can feels it from hearing it says it,  when pronounciation, yeah contaminate-to me,  I think my whole life actually, YES IN ACUALLLY grew up without parents,  try that with anyone, give it to bush, give it to chavez, give it to lebanon, give it to jordan, (the country jordan, I may I add, hehe, ya),  does LYghd and GHd subvonciously 'n ever realize those "life advices" and "teachings" provide-da to me are literally also saying: no music, do not live life,  be in an asylum, and be constantly witnessing life's atrocities, hm





No comments:

Post a Comment