o

o
1goodness2

Friday 8 August 2014

Cartoon Story: How 20 Fish Died





window 1:  hey guys look there is something I found
                  quickie, there is food in there, all come, tell everyone in this city about this
                  nice, nom nom, good food
                  what did u ask, I couldn't hear you
                  oh you think those are traps?  no way, it's food you are losing
                  everyone, race you there to yummy tummy

window 2:  man this stuff is great, I found a good t-shirt
                  yeh I know what u r saying, democratic capitalism is the way to go
                  something says on the food packages in here, I am sure I can understand its friendly message!
                  huh what, really, you are dissing us on purpose, u r clearly jealous 'cause u lost the race to food
                  stay away from us if you don't respect others, what a sore loser
                  no one likes a jealous person, every one, stay away from these two jealousy cat

window 3:  we've had enough about you, you are hating on our food, using ur gibberish as verbal shield
                  I've become bigger and better, is that why you are saying these things,
                  the food is delicious in here, and the t-shirt looks nice,
                  you are jealous that we signed up, and u didn't
                  slay them! we need no angry people around here
                  enough of your last words, we abandon you two here,  this food is ours, you look smaller than all of us 'cause you didn't eat

window 4:  ah I feel not good, the stomach hurts, my fins, my scales, whole body aches
                  must be the sun, 
                  oh no we are all dying, must not panic,
                  maybe eating more of these free delicious food and wearing these randomly found t-shirts would help.  hurry lads, have these,  I mean they are not here  *secretly stashes a few*
                  I think it's curing, we are going to be fine if we eat more, 
                  Jimmy just died, I think because he didn't wear the t-shirt as often as ours




---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----



No comments:

Post a Comment