o

o
1goodness2

Saturday 18 October 2014

Lyghd, ever burdens, ever whither, strikes again




- wow's, again LYGHD goes up with it, it activated its rage, triggered to its form
- even during such an environment, in such a place, it could go rage mode huh, interesting
- yep it's crazy, later I realized, whoa, it's crazy one
- and realizing immediately it's crazy would be something impossible and definately not worth, as who is gonna attention to that possibility that's should-be 0.000000001% even by the most realism thinkers
- my perspective is wide, it's in terms of social, the people, and governments, while LYGHD seems to gibberish bunch of stolen ideas, just for the sake of something else, something very different: to yell over me, or just to yell, huh
- yes no care or paid attentions to the accuracy and performance level of its words and logic during the whole typical LYGHD debate and argument was found
- the rage fashion later after the ordeal I had realized come to be: something that's exact mirror-copy of the incident at where we were picking up cars from a parking lot from airplane travel, rage mode about nothing, all antsy, and shouting, bothering others with it, and kept presenting its shout, directed at others, being and showing itself being utter nervous
- something I sorta anticipated actually since earlier its verses sorta had been a prelude signal of this scenes
- I can fully say I had been demented during that session

- further much more, I don't think it's very humerous at all, presents all things in over-strain-some way, and seems to nag it to me as primarily goal as if by its presentation momen-tions
- it's very drain-some experience, drained my soul entirely away for that moment, if weren't for my natural capable in dementor-drainage resistance, bet I woulda be gone, permanently-permanent-ly gone, aye yeppers
- ta hui tu ran de jiao yi sheng, I think the timing of it is wrong (translation: it would spontangeous scream a really loud pitch out of no where)
- it was going opposite to my points every single time, why does it bother doing this: as I earlier did write: yep must be its cra-zy-ness activated again, it no longer in control of itself
- throughout 20 years of my life, as I stated so during the heated debate, had it ever let me win anything, so to speak here, kept competing me in everywhere, as if I am their 2nd wife competing for the same guy arguing over, jee'zus
- ok yes as I am aware, ok I think I am going on repeat of myself with the records I had done before, so I will leave at this for now, though surely it's important to mention it as seems like it's a good way to mend those mortal wounds I suffered
- it was intruding all of my points, and as I am writing this point, proceeding to another station to scream and yell about: it keeps on doing this, never stops, and it's ever petty matter.  About all of my points were interrupted, stirred and yelled over and etc, while it seems to want to present me back, not to mention the endless quantity of utter anti-progress manner and ruthless 15-year old delinquent boy-like behavior, pure fuss and ugly that no audience wanna see I am certain of, not even defected humanoids would





Additional Tags: but-but here is the thing - kept presernting to me with it,  yea,  mood, ruined, I wish to find someone who could stand it, probably would have to be daef at least,  |why I gotta suffer, until what level this criminality would end,  like, do some humans out there, and we got lots of bunch wish this to happen, do they even like life, and do they psychotically operate,  I will test them on this,  for the 2nd, which will be their final time,  time,    unkind,  three of a kind, rope, candle, burn them then,  mess with me,  I tell ya,  relations, bavaria illuminatis,  full house,  nut-heads, cerebral, birth defects, copycat,  too-competitive, anquish emitter, undead, fiends, crypt,  sickly, diseased, brain went mad, went bad,  over-thinker, excessive stress at nothing,  why am I caught in this crossfire,  how much more do I need to suffer until the charities come and say ok this is seriously messed up and needs to end, are they even real charities, anyways, I patiently await for redemption checking paladin charicrature to happen,  the republic ammendment will constitute a new democracy, sah-sah-sah,  we shall see,  rohan army, spirit, vigilance, courage, that's it for now,  true living creatures, strategic, puzzle,  let's work and let's go, attraition of energy,  I will out-empower them, out-manuver them, and out-strategize them,  I will be ahead, planned ahead, and progressed ahead,  became role, of counter evil,  repel disease and mental patients,  these birth defects,   rakdos, orzhov, balance, colors, shapes, geometry, scale,  angle,  we'll,  dissension, guilds,  ladder, social, pyramid,  clans, war, guildmages,  world of ravnica,


```


No comments:

Post a Comment