o

o
1goodness2

Saturday 18 October 2014

Lyghd strikes again, 3 cars injured



===

AH,BAH,YA, LYGHD, I CONDEMN YOU
-yeaah, yes, yeppers, lookie even on a relative good day, lyghd goes like this, yabba yabba
-ly and ghd's views are not good, best not shared
-a true master is here, how about hear my plans and such, you were blocking the guest chance of getting into asking this too as well, yes
-yeppers, I would say and as observers would also say: you scared the guests away, ly
-and bam while I am typing here, it goes yappy regret
-I have my defence shield up and amplified here right now, so as to for defending the in-case-od
-yi zhi jiu zi ji zai na shuo, like as if everybody else don't exisr: only sees self personality crisis syndrom much
-besides, I think bringing up mentioning of that story was totally unecessary
-if I haven't mentioned already, lyghd scared the guest away me thinks, it was at fundamental level did to do with that
-and bao quo zai geng guest jiang hua shi, I think it indeed was exerting too much of a forcefulness, plus had lots of fan wen ju in reply
-it was sudden reply as well
-ziji yi ge ren zai na shuo, ye bu guan bie ren
-mouth xie ge bu ting, like as if not thinking at all
-gotta keep words right, this affects others, the stuff u r telling, ly
-looked real life treasures the purpose of bursting air out more than getting decisions and thoughts out right
-like, really, so much effort exerted into speaking, I think the stance was very very preachinf
-loud, was, like a propaganda radio misplaced at volume level

(note: lyghd is a codename for my mother)

===


No comments:

Post a Comment