o

o
1goodness2

Tuesday 14 October 2014

My "Mother" - A Record




- wish LYGHD would never appear again, never fuss like this
- much anticipated that it goes bloater rage mode again
- we knew if it's not this, but it will be something later it "stumbles" upon that triggers/activates its rage instability utter-nerved-up fuss mode
- I knew, and turns out was right that there will not be one part of one day it does not fill it up with a fuss - there hasn't been a time where in one day it doesn't rage and loudness
- then raged at me, directly, man that ugliness alone is ugly harassment countable enough, even by retarded and awkward tribal blind religious beliefs and thinkings' standards, aye
- me knew, and glad me was right on that, that was good guess, so to speak, that it would then later just frustrate and fuss up on something that is nothing
- there is no danger at all other than its presented made-up, suddenly made-up danger, how does it rage this well, and draggers me down
- depletes my oxygen, cut short my oxygen supply, I knew something like this would come
- it generated a oxygen vacuum
- panics, and going utter-nerved up, goes unsatisfied with my answer
- makes me lose all my cool, does it notice or know I might be doing something, that it's abnormal I suddenly arrive like flash instruments appearing to move upon its next request no matter how brokenly phrased and prepared speech for, hm
- after eating and careful drinking, I usually head up and continue my work, but bam, though I want to ignore it, it appears ever closer and frequent, and louder (more apparant)
- I now feel discomfortable, what has been has been done.  I tried to put up with it, turns out, bam, there just has to be something, if it weren't be this, then it would be that, there just would be something it be bothered by
- the shield had been worn out, the defence shield reached its capacity to withstand number of bolts total per minute, damn the chickens, the lunch, and all of those thinkings I was doing, LYGHD just wouldn't give up, and seems as if is 1/4 insect order or some sort, determined to bring me down, which caused the launch of those bolts out of nowhere, through the monitoring of my temple and heartbeat I bet and suppose
- yelling like a retard, it's so uncool.  Also very not appealing - so then who would want to bother replying to it let alone all that history and also to look at or remember it.  My daily interactions and visitors should be pure and normal (enough), not filled with such hideous most extreme monsters I've ever seen.  Zombies dont scare me anymore because it's a zombie.  Where as LYGHD is some mother that's a rabid zombie screamer spitter 3/8 of the time - who wants to marry such a instability, awkward, dysfunctional, abnormal operating and yell-y puck.  The police protection makes it hard dodging it let alone putting it back to its normal place.  I blame the modernism roothenchild dominionlism much for this suffering I receive
- there hasn't been a lunch I could eat comfortablely nor properly, without worry, with comfort and relaxation and all that, what a stupendous upkeep I pay that is invisible so folks would see me later on in the days and in my life and think it never happened, rofl.  I hope to receive compensation for this, or else
- re-mentioning of this event consolidates its existence, its nasty ill-ness taintful repulsive existence, but hey I tried my best to word in such a way as to not re-emphasize it in any of its indirect secondary induction regions it may emit
- ok, LYGHD just has to bring something to fuss about, breaks my cool, going all appearing in front of me, interacts, interrogates, but then all to do nothing.  I was holding onto for long, and then bam, it bursts out, going supernova (of spit and saliva that's half excrement and half perfume, imagine how good that is)
- blames my voice not loud and perfect enough just because I seem unwilling to reply to it, rofl, going absolute yell-y in a place of elegance and learning, wow's, completely generated a oxygen vacuum in me, something I was viciously trying to prevent.  The discomfort it caused is imaginable.  I am willing to risk it all in the future to destroy all such malfunctions across the globe if I have to, if it requires me to.  
- I was living a perfect day, the session was starting good at 10am around about, and then bam it returns home, only to bring such fuss.  It should blame on its own disorganization and over-panic behavior if anything.  No major thing was lost, just some delay with the lack of Internet thing
- the harm dealt to me was equalvalent or more to forcing royal muslims to eat pork in front of their family members, or to diss (verbal harass) someone who suffered car accident directly on the person's wounds and disabilities







No comments:

Post a Comment