o

o
1goodness2

Tuesday 14 October 2014

This Side of my Family



• these family members of mine I find to be very hectic
• I often longsong: are they really my family members
• bathroom more dirty for me to shower than not, they have never upgraded
• interrupts during my eating session, often at timing of me just began to consume large bowls
• frequent pointless questions and empty remarks barraged at me while paying attention to another, and often very important task for the progress of mankind

• is this all not barbaricism?
• never checked self how extraordinarily frequent they (some of the members) reach to me divided by equal units of time? I wonder if my looks get registered as a 5 year-old person in their minds, all happen at the middle of something
• only vocab I think ever learned from these is "eat" in changzhou language
• at occasion, my "grandma" says just as much like grammar about hell load of nothing
• while other times only spits out short bursts, incomplete sentences and so on, usually remarking about the clock, and dinner eating duties, how appetite!

• while my mother is a big hindering stone, yes of course, already mentioned in my other documents
• it is codenamed lyghe, very vicious, and interrogator toned, throughout family lifes
• it pays no attention to other people's feeling I think, it's been tremendous luck I would say it did not get mortally wounded yet, or half-ly so
• operates in extraordinary self-centred way, when was the last time it held a competition against me? about 137seconds ago
• seems really purposely going against me since paid by CIA or something, I can recall it dodging invites from famous and wealthy people, while spending weeks to visit some ghetto-ish distant families without much class nor potentials

• there is a thousand points can be written here in describing them, and each would be so good (points)
• people will see my achievement as having had support from me parents or my family that's just as kind and noble as me... ha roflmao rats!  Not only do I wish to one day expose their hideous jail they afforded me, but I will also make a shrine to eternally condemn them to hell
• my parents had spent more dollar on worthless cunt than a major important achiever like me, how hilirious... even if I ended up with average ghetto parent, I bet the outcome would've been much more natural and comfortable, but then, yeah, why do I gotta suffer in order to get something, such as valid sympathy? Does the society's norm has been infected to one where only the weakness deserve help, and not person(s) that suffered the most which should be instead.  And what's the degree of weakness I need to demonstrate so I deserve sympathy and help? Would there be an end for that?  Let's fix this major problem
• my speechcraft would get me out of vietcong hijackers, beijing gangsta mafias, as well as syrian rebels, but somehow, just inert on me parentsza
• the great thing about me suffered this much (and still standing) is that it had toughened me like a mountain.  Also now me can serve as a great standard for referencing how dysfunctional some individuals and the infected spiraling-down society has become, as well for revealing frauds and excuse-brewers

- David Sufferfella





No comments:

Post a Comment