o

o
1goodness2

Saturday 18 January 2014

Family Background of Mine

        My family background, I would say is a odd and backward one (compared to who I am, and was destinied to be). Father is currently (as of today's date of writing) some smart enigneer working in a state electric company. My mother is some real state agent at the time. Before it was a teacher at some university teaching introductory law courses I presume. I find it interesting how the English period always goes down and doens't go up or go to the right, it's very downer visually that comma and period are below the sentence - as if it's so serious. But anywho, neither of them have any intelligence level at stock trading, investing, change in economy, nor wide knowledges. Both of them have narrow hobbies, and especially for mother, what kind of garbage and odd hobbies are there. Pardon me for saying this, but I am doing this with balls, for u always had kept in heavy intimidation and fear of you, you seem to be some kind of witch - complaining about other people all the time - you complain about the people you've met all the time, even about me or him, every day, every week at the least. Who the hell in the world spends so much of its energy into nonsense business like such. I at least am writing this down instead of replying or bothering with your hideous thunder rhino unstable change. And man, looking back, memory flashback, what a hell I crawled out of - to this day still carrying the scar - several burn marks here and there, a broken bone, and couple numb skin pocket, and a weak rib that I managed to heal back somehow, and plus tons of others. Had it not been my incredible camouflage defensive mechanism skills and so on - I probably wouldn't been dead long time ago, and so would this blog be, and many of my other works - then there'd be no one to take out the current fake (imposter) United Nations.
       Anywho, both of them compared to me in many areas, whether sports or intellectual disciplines score a rediculous below point - how the hell can I really be your son if you guys, grew up fairly not handicapped (not that much) manage to be so different from me in all types of skills - it's just rediculous - no wonder people that meet you find all three of us together never a normal nor too pleasant sight. And who will pay for this infliction and damage and suffering? All the zombies plus every other on my blacklist written out/down. They will be economically sanctioned, globally denounced, internationally exposed, and historically rediculed - there shall be no ponder or wonder around your monder, for you will be hit by my thunder, zombsters!
       I think the sight of photos of me and "my parents" alone would surprise and in fact startle many - generating this slight discomfort feel to them - how in this world could two person that doesn't even look similar to me really be my parents, I look like adopted child from another ethnic group as if. Maybe I am hallucinating a little bit here, however, fact is fact, and they show that they differ far beyond reason from me in terms of skill levels - it's impossible for two pretty above average human beings with dysfunctions and weaknesses (bits of retardism) here and there to give birth to a normal healthy and very incredible child (not to count in and mention my mother's disfiguredness and much well, if you see it, u will see what I am talking about, and be prepared to see how different it is from other standard females). So much so that my mother is disfigured, for the lack of a better term, to this day when I see human beings, I have to manually adjust and remind myself that these are normal, and the disfigured "mother" is the fiend/monster looking one. So in the future, if any one hundred million to 1 billion of the humanoids out there end up being completely erased in the pretty darn cruel way, it's God's revenge, and you must accept the judgement.  See you later.
       When I strike, surely it wouldn't be simple. I love the natural tendency of the bio masses to presume the person must be the least possible level of the preceived level of abilities so to speak. I take use of that well, I will pretend and hide, but when we strike, they won't even have tears wrapped (catching up to) next to their urine from panic!
        A scale to show what my intelligent level position is (now, any reader can disagree, I am just saying as well): if Albert Einstein (the true Albert Einstein, not the media or newspaper version) is around level of 36 in level 1 to 90, then I am somewhere around probably at least level 54, and I am just age of 24, 2 years younger than Isaac Newton published his incredible and very successful book - which was called principlalia of mathematisauce.
        For those that like to party and indulge in inproductive celebration when there is no world peace yet: understand this: you must obey the Order, or you will end up like hyenas - hunted down and treated poorly by the rulers of the plain~

No comments:

Post a Comment