o

o
1goodness2

Wednesday 29 January 2014

First Shower in About A Month

Summary/Review

) ahh, everything smells fresher now seems like
) feelin' like a gel, a layer of gel I had washed away, got rid of, yeah - lesser friction between/from clothes now it feels like, yeah
) feeling like gravity became lower coming out of the shower place
) I can feel that I have a body now again
) felt like God suddenly there ordered the heaven angel guard and secretary responsible for this duty to take / tune down amount of gravity, to cheer and congradulate on my first shower in first, in a month, first time
) now everything smells fresher, I could pick up a lot more scent in the air than before now, yeah, yeahsz
) air friction feels a lot lesser than before, the last few weeks/days, and also skin not so itchy everywhere, now I feel like  I definately have a body


not on any particular order, the entries

No comments:

Post a Comment