o

o
1goodness2

Saturday 18 January 2014

The Rouletteman meets its Joker

This Joker ain't so funky and move-y as the one Batman is accompanied with.

My Joker turns out to be some gluttons fat lard that took too much weight loss pills

Just today, I've ran into another 7 streak on 3rd column when I am exactly betting on other columns. Before that not long ago, a ratio of 2:1 black to red displayed while I am betting on Red. The machine seems to know what I am doing and move itself out of the way dependent on that. This, a breach of law by absolute proportion shall be met with the harshest criminal punishments.

Well, law suit is coming. And if that doesn't work out, then the entire Joker mafia gluttonous pudgey organization will be rid off for good.

Also, about an week ago, similar streak of 3rd column happened again while I am betting big on other columns - it's actually a 9 streak with a 0 inbetween - how interesting, and how not a setup.

#exposure
#frauds
#criminals
#criminalLifeStyle
#criminalWays

No comments:

Post a Comment