o

o
1goodness2

Wednesday 22 January 2014

An Inquiry: Why I Exactly Own Them Imps

This is an inquiry into the investigation how come I own the imps, exactly?
        Like all questions I pose, each word is much of selected carefully. I indeed happen to own these imps, precisely so, exactly that, for there exists a piece of them that's solely on our side already (belongs to us; we could control it easily; at times of our callings, if summon process goes well, it will overcharge and take down the imp's other, the much darker side), thus in short terms and expression, so to speak, I would like to say, and enjoy stating, that I exactly own these imps.
•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•``•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•``•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`•`
I own the imps.
I own a part of their.
I own the sensitive, a major part of their.
I own part of the imps.

No comments:

Post a Comment