o

o
1goodness2

Saturday 18 January 2014

Some Info About My Family

     My current biological-related charted family seems pretty odd, so to speak. Anybody who knows me and my family well by first sight judgement alone would see a little bit of shock, a tiny trace amount by the least under any normal circumstances/environment of observation.
     What man in this world has a father that's speech deficit, social disordered, and slight retard (sorry, though I was always beaten and harassed and thrown demoralization by you, I remain in truth, and describe from the standpoint and perspective and observation post of truth) in many ways. And also having a "mother" that's not even remotely close to resembling the basics of a woman? More so, the important and central question would be by all the right reasons and logic trailings, how did I maintained my normalness and never inherited any of their trait - not one bit.  The answer is this one, which I recently found out: I was picked up wrong at the hospital somehow - these were never my parents.
     It's both medically, scientifically, logically and by simple thought-ly impossible that two people with severe disorder in many areas, unbright intelligence (relative to mine) and somewhat degree of moderate speech and social deficit (it takes balls to say these things 'cause years of beating and intimidation had almost made me auto label them as god of all gods), can give birth to a child that's severely never treated well and malnurished, intimidated, beaten and the child manages to reach to normalness and safety islands. Or perhaps, I am actually not normal that much, but just that cannot see since I am already wrapped in their style of retardism and whatnot. This type of questions can be answered by examination and study and whatnot of the person's abilities in many areas - is he good at speech, is he good at communication, does he look good on posters. It's an triple yes answer to these questions for me, then thus/hence, the chance of me being wrapped in my abnormalness that I dont see myself well has been ruled out permanently off the table.
     Now for grandma and grandpas. The grandma of my mother's side was always piniky and careless - caused a burn in my stomach through two times poisonous food, and one time inproper feeding - she also made fun of my chess skill whenever I lost to her, though I was only 3 and did pretty well for my age. Is this fucked? Will these morons and idiots, fiends of maggots if you will cause the death of millions of innocent men, women and children and fetuses? I dont know, you tell me.  Anywho, now back to normal talking - the grandpa on my mother's side was partially blind when I got in contact with them, and I will disclose just that much for now. As for grandma of my "father"'s side, she rarily speaks, was a school principle of a elementayr school in a county. This grandma rarily speaks about anything, no hi's, no greetings, just dinner time, lunch time and that's all - well, that's just interesting. As now finally for grandpa of my father's side, he was violent and threatening since the beginning - a smoker and an alcoholic - ahh what a delightful combo and choice of hobby. Since young he would be rat-like psycho-ish chase me down randomly out of some stare and attempt to engage in physical beating - for absolutely no particular mission or goal I presume - just its behavior being its behavior I presume. Now as for the uncles and aunts which I should mention - most of them do not match me even close in intelligence - how the hell is it possible that one person in the family is that much superior in almost nearly any human qualification - well the answer is simple - I need to find my true family - there is no medically, genetically or whatevers anyways possible on this planet or in this universe even that I could be this different in diet, in life perspective, in desire, hobby interests, abilities in speech, conginitive, thinking, wisdom, philosophy, and so on all together - this must be a scam that these wide-much-different-ones are my parents.
     Although I had announced my exit and reconition from them being a part of my family. I continue to observe and study their every move whenever I can - how the hell is it possible that non-English people without much intelligence nor quality in anything in comparison manage to have a child somehow that's perhaps another specie over them - it's just too odd - I must be from a different family mistakenly put to this - there is no way my facial feature different from them - and so does my diet - they are more lactose intolerant than I am is one of many example cases worthy of showing, to supply additional proof.
     I have not found a single person on this planet where the offspring prefers bread, cheese, sandwich and basically just bread plust butter and some beverage, while parents strictly are pretty much, yeah, "fans" of the standard east asia diet - it's just too odd, especially when we consider more and more / have more and more details and traces added into our consideration plate. Not to mention their slow typing speed compared to me, their poor English speech skill compared to me, and the biggest astonding difference of all - their world view - how the fuck is a parent not see this, I am a highly persuasive person that can turn a prisoner into a believer of God in seconds - it indeed is a total downer - for many years I had given trust since believed they are my real parents - but turns out ultimately that these are inconvertibles somehow - what a total waste of energy - and a big portion of contamination to my data bank so to speak of interacting with people (other people usually normal, wouldn't behave so, I had to pollute my data bank, lessen my local adaptation of interacting with other people just to understand them better, jeez, what a waste that was). Well, guess all in all who would pay for the price of that one - hehe, I have whole plans ready already. I hope to see them not telling me I didn't warn them - but they will suffer, and it's too late to revert what has been done - every action locks into the historical context of fate and time the moment it passes - and what has been has been done - and what it would generate or cause, whether horrible or good, fun or pain, sufferable or forgiveness, all shall pay. All must pay, and all will pay dearly, not a big price, but a big loan with higher interest rates than the recent fiscal year jump on the Dow Jones Nasdaq Combined Composite. Yeah, best of luck, my zombies out there, y'all will suffer dearly for all of this. Someone before once said: no pain, no gain. Well, I believe in this one, "no revenge, no balance". See ya
-=== By the Order of Graveskull, I summon you ===-


Additional Tags: negotation failed, transmission failed, we shall see, truth revealed, a lil bit of info, a lil bit of insight

No comments:

Post a Comment