o

o
1goodness2

Monday 20 January 2014

Women are Liquidable Assets?

------ -------
Are women liquidable assets, do you think, Mr.Rosestein?

Well I think to begin this question, one has to think about the financial reports of those companies. From my standpoint as a CEO of my company, I would like to add to that question: women are not liquidable assets as you think, but certainly are a liability to the company.
------ --------
What additional advise would you give to young people out there who wish to work in your company?

Well like anything in life, you've gotta work and try hard to obtain it. My advise to them is never stop reaching your goals. It may come tomorrow, it may come next year, or maybe the next decade perhaps, but it will come to you, that I can assure.
------ -------
Do you recommend insurance?

Yes, insurance is a great way to get the security you need to secure your life and that of your family and close related ones. Especially at today's economic crisis times, buying insurance and choosing the right insurance you need can make a big difference.
------- ------
Do you like young girls?

I think young girls should not be allowed to enter the workforce until age of 18, or age of 21 as recommended by senator from some states. The law makers of this country decides for these things and I think judging by their performance thus far, they had done a terrific job for this nation.
------ -------
Are you gay? Why do you support gays so much?

Like any liability to this country, their fiscal season and financial preferencials matters to me, and this company which I am CEO of.  Many things can happen in life, and if someone has chosen to be who they want to be, then I think they've got that choice.
------- -----
Will you stop dodging my questions?

Yes I will answer your question in just a minute, but let's begin in asking what are the palestainians doing for their own people, what do they want, right? Israel has always asked for peace. During the two thousand seven July peace talks, we offered a good agreement to the Palestainians, and they had refused. Israel had always persued for peace, we are a nation of peaceful people who managed to rebuild their country. I'd like to see the Palestainian government give up their extremsists ideas that's hostile to the world.
------ ------
Stop it, stop dodging my questions, are you going to answer, yes or no?

Now, let me begin answering by restating your question. Questions and answers can have a mutal relation with one another in normal course of events. Supposedly one asks the other, do you need some muffins in your cheese cake, perhaps plus some coffee too. I'd answer, sure I will take it. Let this peace talk begin. I've always wanted to be a senator in this country, so I allowed him to.
------ -------
Ahh, you are not answering any of my questions. Let me say this firmly and slowly so you can hear: would you ever please answer my questions, a simple yes or no, I want?

Listen, listen, for us to draw a firm conclusion on this issue - either side has to come to the table in proper manner and engage in sorting out this partnership deal. Israel has always wanted the peace in the region - we are a nation of 5 million peaceful people. The Jewish state will not allow extremists ideas to form and take root in the innocent children of Palestein who are victims to this brutal regime.

**reporter exists the door, tearing own clothes off**

No comments:

Post a Comment