o

o
1goodness2

Thursday 23 January 2014

Should Invest in GOOGLE?

The question in the title equals to: would GOOG (stock) rise to $1200 soon?

        Yes, I personally believe it's going to rise to $1200 soon - many do not think so, that's 'cause they are guessing and are fearful of big numbers - if it is worth that much - it likely will go - or gets preceived as worth that much. Last month, mid to late December, I was correct on prediction that GOOG will rise to $1155 and plus in 2 weeks - and I was right on that.
        Here I explain exactly why, (at least I think this way) it, GOOG, rises to such, "high" prices:  The price of a stock, since they are a investment type of thing - an way to invest - rises if there are lots more buyers than sellers, basically - and the reverse process - lowering of prices come from, reasonably, there are more eager sellers than buyers. GOOG rises because of this intrisic nature of this stock: it's not owned by any single or large investment firm - it's held by a very diverse set of companies - from all kinds of nations and backgrounds and alliance - this makes GOOG uncrashable by anyone - so other investment firms sees this, and they dump cash onto it - and tah-dah, price rises again by $5 today - most firms evaluated many stock options, and they view GOOG as a very good and firm one. And plus there are other minor things, such as the fact that it's very connected with U.S.Air Force and U.S. Navy, satellite companies and so on - this makes them a .. I call it a rock chunk - it won't shrink down in size any easily - and for that property, makes it a much safer stock compared to the rest (to other ones), which ultimately results in many investors wanting it more, (and thus the price rise; still rising), so ta speaks.
        I highly recommend GOOG - it will never drop down by $300 rapidly, at max it would, but certainly would take weeks before it drops by that much - by that time, thou could react before then - minimizing losses - while the chance of gaining is quite high - and chance of gaining a $100 profit in 1 year per share, I think so.  I recommend anyone with some cash sitting at bank, pull it out, buy some stocks of GOOG, you will thank me later - I am Santa - of cours-sio I help others, thus giving life hints and tips here =p

No comments:

Post a Comment