o

o
1goodness2

Monday 20 January 2014

More Note to self on Baccarat

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ 


Yep, maybe it would be good posing myself as a magician of some sort. Cast the mysterify aura around me, so to speak, yeah that'd be nice, and would work, yeah, yes, indeed.

Baccarat, I recently went on playing it out of curiousity, a mixture of curiousity plus simply because I've heard of it and seemed like a game playable, so to speak, yeah. So I gave it a try, and got hooked, just like Roulette, I call it the second Roulette II, for me, did indeed feel much like, yeah, yes indeed.

It had taken me years, from certain perspectives, to learn and master, ultimately had reached the height and skill of play I have now on/over the game of Baccarat. The secret will be instructed to the ones I choose.

Are there other expert Baccarat players out there ? Perhaps I am the world only, using my own method, that which I invented independently, eh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment